A single interface board to enable an Arduino Nano with a A4988 controller to become a Model Railway DCC Turntable Accessory Decoder – control your turntable from your DCC Command Station.
Use this interface with an Arduino Nano and a A4988 controller to create your own DCC controlled turntable.
No more messing about with breadboards / multiple power adapters.
This board features
- header pins / holes for 12v DC power connector, supplying power to the Stepper Motor, A4988 controller AND Arduino (5v DC )
- header pins / holes for an Arduino Nano ( v3 )
- header pins / holes for an A4988 stepper motor controller
- header pins / holes for a simple sensor ( GND, 5V, I/O connected to D3 on the Arduino )
- header pins / holes for the DCC Input from the track.
This is a complete unassembled kit with all the components required, including the A4988 but without the Arduino Nano. Click here to purchase an Arduino Nano.
The kit contains the following components
- Screw Terminals ( 4 x 2 pin, 1 x 3 pin )
- Header pins ( for Arduino and Stepper Controller )
- 3 Capacitors
- 7805 12v DC to 5v DC convertor
- 1 Diode
- 3 Resistors
- 1 high speed optocoupler ( 6N137 )
- A4988 stepper motor controller
Put your soldering skills to the test and build it yourself.