A single interface shield to enable an Arduino Uno with a A4988 controller to become a Model Railway DCC Turntable Accessory Decoder – control your turntable from your DCC Command Station.
Use this shield with an Arduino Uno and a A4988 controller to create your own DCC turntable Accessory Decoder.
No more messing about with breadboards / multiple power adaptors.
This board features
- header pins / holes for 12v DC power connector, supplying power to the Stepper Motor, A4988 controller AND Arduino (5v DC )
- header pins / holes for an Arduino UNO( R3 )
- header pins / holes for an A4988 stepper motor controller
- header pins / holes for a simple sensor ( GND, 5V, I/O connected to D3 on the Arduino )
- header pins / holes for the DCC Input from the track.
- jumper pin to allow the Arduino Uno to be powered by the DCC Bus.
This is only the board. For a kit version or fully assembled version please look in the shop listing.